Monday, March 23, 2009

Day Forty One

Clinic was fine today. Daniel did really well with his volume taking in 24.2 oz in clinic and 9.3 oz for his meal tonight with me so that makes a total of 33.5 oz today! This is pretty good for a clinic day. His weight was good today and we will re-weigh him on Friday to see if he is doing okay. We went to full strength calorie boosting today and I'm not convinced yet. He had a little potty problem tonight so I'll have to watch that and make sure that he is doing ok with this stuff they are adding to the food to get his calories up.

Daniel still has this nasty cold and is still hacking and coughing. I sure hope this goes away soon. He just seems so uncomfortable.

Abigale is doing fine. I talk with her each night and send her cards with stickers in the mail. She gets so excited to get mail from me. I had Daddy take home a few care packages to her and they have been giving the stuff to her a little at a time so it's great to hear her so excited telling me about what she got that day.

I'm off to bed. Will update tomorrow.

-Angela-

1 comment:

  1. hi sis sounds like everything is going good
    hope all continues. katys out ridin bikes just thought i would hope on and say high
    well keep at it and before you know it you'll all be home love ya lots


    kenny and katy

    ReplyDelete