The weekend - while I look forward to them when I am home, I do not look forward to them here. Those of you that know me well, know that I am all about getting things done. I am organized and motivated when there is something that needs to be accomplished. Well, I hate the weekends when I can't feed Daniel. I want to learn to feed him! The weekends are torture for me when all we do is sit around this increasingly shrinking hotel room. Even Daniel gets bored. His riding the elevator is what makes the day shorter for him. I don't even want to tell you how many times I rode the elevator today. Thank goodness they don't make me pay to ride it or I would have maxed my credit card out already. Hopefully by next weekend, I will be feeding him!
Also, the Richmond VA area has not had a major snowstorm in over 7 years. Well, guess what? You go it, a major snowstorm is headed our way. The people here at the hotel indicate that those that live here don't know how to handle more than an inch of snow and the city will be paralyzed if we get what they are calling for (4-6 inches). They don't have the road crews available to clean the roads and most likely everything will be shut down. If any of you have any pull with Mother Nature, please ask her to go a little more South so this snow misses us. I would be so grateful!
It's really late, so I am off to bed so I can get up and spend another day riding the elevator, lol.
-Angela-
P.S. If you send us a letter or package, please e-mail me at mommytoabi@hotmail.com to let me know that it was sent. I have gotten to know some of the staff here at the hotel and they have a lot of new people they are training so I want to be sure that they get it to me and it doesn't sit downstairs at the front desk. Thanks!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment