Daniel continues to feel well today. He was quite the little pistol today as I think he is getting really bored so it was bother mommy every 1/2 hour to see if we could ride the elevator! He is back to himself so I am happy about that and anxious to get back to the feeding clinic tomorrow to start again. I won't be surprised if he throws a little fit about having to start the feeding therapy again tomorrow morning but at least I will know it will be normal 3 yr old behavior and not because something is wrong. It's always hard on Monday's to get back in the swing of things but tomorrow will probably be a little worse since we have been gone for almost a week. Who knows, maybe he will prove me wrong!
It was a gloomy day (gray, sprinkles & colder) here in Richmond VA but I heard that the weather is really cold and crappy back home so I guess I'm lucky on that front. By the end of the week it is supposed to be about 60 here so maybe we will be able to go out on the playground during our breaks at the hospital.
Abi is doing great! She spent the whole weekend with daddy and they had a great time. Daddy loaded a CandyLand game on the computer and she went to town learning how to use the computer. Daddy said she did a great job for the 1st time she has used a computer. She's back at G&G Heyne's house for a few days. I called a little while ago and they were watching Noggin (preschool cartoons) on TV before she went to bed. I'm sure that Grandpa Heyne loves that (hahahahaha).
Well, I gotta get to bed soon because morning will come before I know it and we need to be to the hospital bright and early. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.
-Angela-
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment