Daniel is doing better today! No bad side effects from the antibiotic shots so I'm crossing my fingers that we are on the mend and will be back at the feeding clinic on Monday. We stuck around the hotel today to be sure that the bad side effects weren't going to return. It gets a little boring for both of us but we took many rides on the elevator and even walked up and down the steps a few times. Not much else going on here. The weather was pretty nice today about 50 out and lots of sun. I heard from Abi that it was snowing at home and cold. She told me she can't wait for Summer and I told her I agree!
Well, I'm off to bed. Hope you all have a nice weekend!
-Angela-
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment